AT THIS POINT IN YOUR PROJECT, OUR PRIMARY CONCERN IS TO SAVE YOU MONEY ON PURCHASES AND HAVE ALL OF THE NECESSARY PREREQUISITES IN PLACE TO IMPROVE YOUR HOME.
Specification and Builders Documents
By the end of this stage we will complete the following actions:
- Help you identify professional builders you want to invite to tender for your project. You may already have a builder in mind and require comparison prices from other builders including members of our professional network.
- Create the tender pack to send to prospective builders. This ensures all quotes are calculated on a like for like basis making your decision a lot clearer.
- Create a personalised specification document for the proposed works keeping inconvenience and disruptions to a minimum.
- Help you identify the costly items you should be purchasing yourself by accessing our trade contacts and discounts, saving you £1000s on your project. Remember, it has taken us 40 years to create our trade discount network of suppliers.
- Help you work through all the builders quotes and identify where the these are above expectation. We are happy to re-negotiate on your behalf. We are here to work for you and not for the builder.
- Discuss and identify the builder that is most suited to you. It is not always lowest price that determines who you award the contract to. is The decision often includes personalities and who you feel you can get along with for the duration of the build.
We start off step two by calculating a detailed independent costing for your home improvement project.
Our bespoke software is updated weekly with material costs, industry average labour costs, plant hire and builders’ anticipated profits and overheads.
A great way to make sure you will always be in control of your project, we produce a personalised specification document for you.
Your specification document will detail how you want the building works to be carried out. This will provide your builder with a clear direction and minimise miscommunication.
In order for you to save money on your project, we will help you compile a shopping list and help identify how you can save money via our trade discount.
We do not have a magic wand, but that does not stop us from creating miracles. With our trade discount and contacts in the industry we can help you save up to 50% on your purchases.
We produce the bespoke tender documents and send them to each of the builders selected to tender the works.
This will ensure that everything in your project is detailed in black and white. Outlining all of your project requirements.
Builders to Tender
In order for you to get the best deal on your renovation, we are happy to recommend builders from our own trusted network of approved builders.
You may already know a builder that has worked for you before or been recommended to you. Either way, we aim to get you the best quotes.